Brian's Travel Journal

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mc Nasty

So, I settle into a very cush bungalow tonight. Get myself settled, unpack my toiletries and head for the shower. After a refreshing rinse, I return to the main room and peer over to the sink. What do I see? A giant cockroach, doing the nasty on top of the business end of my toothbrush!!! After a 5 minute dance around the room of - I chase you, then you chase me - he scurries into a shower drain and I wash him into oblivion.

My only saving grace was that I witnessed the act and promptly purchased a new teeth-cleaning machine.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Photographic documentation would have helped this post greatly! :)

    Although I did get a good laugh regardless!
    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home