Brian's Travel Journal

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Cheap Cheap

Where you go? Come here my friend. I have very good deal for you. Take look. Cheap cheap.

Anybody that tells you Thailand is cheap is only telling you the half truth. Sure, things are less expensive here but the problem is that you are then tempted to buy more. Much more. Since entering Thailand I have been spending money like water. That pineapple shake is only fifty cents, well I'll have two then. Those jeans are only $14, again I'll take two. I planned to get a suit made here in Bangkok. Guess how many I ended up with...that's right two! And six tailored shirts to boot!

Tonight I leave the city and head North to Chang Mai and Pai. I plan to spend a few days sightseeing and decompressing. At which point my Thai visa will expire and I will then head into Laos. Have I really been in Thailand for a month already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home