Brian's Travel Journal

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Phucking Fone

Back in the world of the west and it is completely impossible to operate without a mobile telephone. Damnit! I have missed meeting up with people on two occasions now. Nothing worse than spending an hour in Lecestier square at the 1/2 price ticket window only to discover an hour later that there are FOUR such windows and you friend was probably standing at any one of the other three you staked out!!! Or the other friend that tries to call and call but can't get through. Yeah. I finally have a mobile for the week as my friend Sunshine switches over. What ever am I going to do next week? Miss my appointments or break down and buy a pre-paid. Small price to pay for missed opportunities but I have to say that it totally SUCKS returning to the slavedom of my phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home